Simply Tempted

Monday, September 13, 2010

My first Give-A-Way

Monday, September 13, 2010

I absolutely LOVE smellies :)  That is anything that makes your body, home or clothing smell delicious.  And thus, I have become a Simply Tempted Independent Representative.  Homemade, natural, smellin' good stuff!

To start off with a BANG I am going to offer two of my followers the chance to sample our wonderful assortment of smellies!  There are a few rules, so keep on reading.

The winners of this give-a-way will be able to choose their own sample from our Sample Sizes page.  You get to choose the product and the scent it comes in.  Once chosen, just sit back and wait for it to arrive!

OK, now for the Rules:

#1) Become a follower of Carrie's Cache
#2) Become a FAN on Facebook
#3) Follow us on Twitter
#4) Tweet about the give-a-way with a link back
#5) Post on your blog with a link back to this post telling YOUR followers about my give-a-way.
#6) Respond in a comment for each step taken.
#7) Each comment counts as one entry into the drawing. Make sure you use a valid email address so I am able to contact you if you win!
#8) Deadline for all entries will be September 13th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
#9) Winners will be contacted and posted on September 14th, 2010.

Ok, have fun and Good Luck, Everyone !!



0 comments:

Post a Comment