Simply Tempted

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Carrie's Cache - An Intro

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Carrie's Cache is my baby.  It isn't a personal revalation blog.  It is a collection of all my favorite things that I would like to share with you.

I am a woman who loves comfort and cool things. I have an eclectic sort of taste and when I find something I love, I like to share it with others. That is what this blog is about.

You may find product reviews.  You may find a give-a-way or two.  You may just find me bragging about some new treasure I have stumbled upon. Or maybe just sharing a tip to make life easier and more enjoyable. Ya never know.....

You won't find all my drama here, but if you like that kind of stuff you could always head on over to my personal blog, MdmDragonfly, lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment